Of all the days to bullet, did it really have to be a Monday? Moreso, did it really have to be THIS Monday? Oh well.
- Got M's wake up call from Sydney. Got ready for work.
- Debated on whether to take the bus (stop is in front of my house) or the train (3 minute walk away) and decided to leg it and use the train because at least the trains were regular. Halfway to the station, a bus drives past. Sod's law it is.
- Bought a hazelnut cappuccino at the station which was surprisingly good except I spilled half of it when my phone blazed Far East Movement's Rocketeer (forgot to turn my alarm off!) in the quiet carriage.
- Got into work fairly early so started sorting out phone calls and tried to pin down a roundtable speaker/journalist from The Economist.
- Lunchtime, grabbed a banana and a coke and spoke to M for a bit before going back to work.
- Tried again to get hold of elusive journalist. =(
- Left work and debated over takeaway pizza or making curry for Meatless Monday. Ended up having vegetarian madras with a tomato-mozzarella roll. And two packets of crisps. And vanilla yogurt with bananas, Cheerios and chocolate sprinkles.
- Did a bit of laundry and watched re-runs of Top Chef Season 7 (no new Season 8 episode yet!)
- Called M in Sydney for his wake up call. Spoke to him some more.
- Falling asleep soon. Goodbye and goodnight.